SAPAC envisions a Sindh where Sindhi cultural heritage and Sufi way of life is celebrated and rejuvenated back to its previous glory, entering all political, economical and societal aspects of life.
To raise public awareness and lobby about issues relating to Sindh and Sindhis, located all over the world
- To inform and influence the political process in the United States of America about the political and socio-economic rights of Sindhis.
- To positively influence the policies of the US Government towards Sindh and Sindhis.
- To politically advocate on behalf of Sindhis, raising international awareness of the gross human rights violations taking place regarding the individual’s right to education, economic advancement and cultural identity.
- To act towards limiting the influx of outsiders to maintain the majority demographic status of native Sindhis.
- To raise awareness in the United States of America of non-Sindhi efforts to eradicate the traditional Sindhi language, culture, values and way of life.